Celestial Biscuit has been moved to www.celestialbiscuit.com


# posted by Angry Bees @ 11:17 AM
Comments:
WOW! This was a surprise. I never heard of these guys until I listened to my friends copy. This is a must hear. Been told they are even better live. You can hear them at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor. First track is the only slacker, but still okay. I liked Track 9 and Ear Candy the best. Bass and drums are outstanding! Guitar work okay. Lead could learn to sing better.
 
WOW! This was a surprise. I never heard of these guys until I listened to my friends copy. This is a must hear. Been told they are even better live. You can hear them at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor. First track is the only slacker, but still okay. I liked Track 9 and Ear Candy the best. Bass and drums are outstanding! Guitar work okay. Lead could learn to sing better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
out->

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?